X-Men: Omega Point
- Girl Next Door
- SFX:Disruption. When including Intangibility as part of an attack action against tech-related targets, add a D6 and step up the effect die +1.
- SFX:Reactive Power. Spend one doom die to add a Phasing Mutant power to another character’s dice pool before rolling. If that character takes physical stress, take D6 mental stress.
- SFX:Versatile. Split Intangibility into 2d8 or 3D6.
- Limit:Mutant. When affected by mutant-specific complication or tech, step up the lowest die in the doom pool or add a d6 doom die.
- Limit:Phantom. Add a D6 to the doom pool and change Intangibility into a complication when you take physical trauma. Recover that trauma to recover the power.
- Acrobatics Expert
- Combat Expert
- Covert Expert
- Science Expert
- Tech Expert