X-Men: Omega Point
The Black Queen
- Ancient Sorceress
- Seductive Manipulator
- Psychic Vampire
- Godlike Durability
- Godlike Stamina
- Godlike Strength
- Telekinetic Supremacy
- Life Drain
- SFX: Consume Life. When using Life Drain to inflict physical stress, add a d6. Keep an extra effect die to create a Drained complication on the same target.
- SFX:Enhance. When creating a Drained complication on an organic being, spend a doom die to create a Vampiric Boost asset equal to the size of the complication or the spent doom die (whichever is lower).
- SFX:Immunity. Spend a doom die to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from aging or disease.
- SFX:Multipower. Add more than one Psychic Vampire power to a roll. Step back each Psychic Vampire die once for each die beyond the first.
- SFX:Unleashed. Step up or double any Psychic Vampire power for one action. If the action fails, take d6 physical stress.
- Limit:Vampiric Dependency. Cannot use any Psychic Vampire power except Life Drain or Telepathy without a Vampiric Boost asset. No power except Life Drain can have a die size higher than current Vampiric Boost asset. Life Drain cannot be used on non-living targets.
- Limit:Insatiable. Vampiric Boost asset steps down automatically at the beginning of each action. Avoid this by spending a doom die equal to or greater than the current rating of Vampiric Boost, or by taking d6 mental stress.
- Limit:Mutant. When affected by mutant-specific complications and tech, earn 1 PP.
- Combat Expert
- Menace Expert
- Psych Expert
The Black Queen lived for thousands of years, slowly accumulating wealth and power. She was killed quickly while caught unawares by the X-Men in the catacombs beneath the lost pirate colony of Libertatia, where she had helpe destroy in the 17th century.