X-Men: Omega Point
- Scientific Beast
- Chinese Cyborg
- Telepathy & Bullski Technology
- Concussive Blast
- Cybernetic Senses
- Superhuman Durability
- Godlike Strength
- Supersonic Flight
- SFX:Area Attack. Against multiple targets, for each additional target add d6 and keep an additional effect die.
- SFX:Force Rings. When inflicting an Entrapped complication on a target, add a d6 and step up the effect die.
- SFX:Heavily Reinforced. Spend a doom die to ignorephysical stress or trauma.
- SFX:System Allocations. Shutdown one Cyborg Body power to step up another Cyborg Body power. Spend a doom die to recover that power.
- SFX:Charged System. Shutdown a power to add that power die to the doom pool. Activate an opportunity to recover.
- Limit:Mutant. When affected by mutant-specific complication or tech, step up the lowest die in the doom pool or add a d6 doom die.
- Combat Expert
- Science Master
- Psych Expert
- Vehicle Expert
Chinese efforts to replicate the Tony Stark’s Iron Man suit were fruitless, despite help from a Soviet scientist named Boris Bullski, until Dai Kwong decided to apply her telepathy to stabilizing the system. Making it work required actually wiring the systems into her own body. While she was able to add systems to help augment her telepathy so that it would not require constant concentration, using her telepathy for any other purpose would power down the suit — and kill her. Nonetheless, her cyborg body made her a powerful asset for the Chinese government, who placed her in the People’s Defense Force with the Tao-Yu Brothers, Chen Lu, and Yam Jingfei.