X-Men: Omega Point
- Ragin’ Cajun
- Ace in the Hole
- Laissez les bons temps rouler
Mutant Con Man
- Kinetic Charge
- Enhanced Reflexes
- SFX:Area Attack. Add a d6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target.
- SFX:Counter Attack. On a reaction against a physical attack action, inflict physical damage with your effect die at no cost or spend a doom die to step it up by +1.
- SFX:Second Chance. Spend a doom die to reroll when using any Mutant Con Man power.
- SFX:Unleashed. Step up or double any Mutant Con Man power for one action. If the action fails, add a die to the doom pool equal to the normal rating of your power die.
- Limit:Mutant. When affected by mutant-specific complication or tech, step up the lowest die in the doom pool or add a d6 doom die.
- Acrobatics Expert
- Combat Expert
- Crime Expert
- Psych Expert
Remy worked for New Orleans mob boss Carlos Marcello in the early 1960s. After Marcello’s arrest in 1966, Remy became more of a “free agent” among New Orleans’ criminal underworld. With the passage of the Mutant Registration Act, however, many of his would-be clients distanced themselves for fear that he would attract too much scrutiny from the Department of Mutant Affairs. Of course, given his criminal past, Remy could not register, so when Emma Frost approached him with not only work but a legal cover in the form of enrollment at the Massachusetts Academy that would keep the DMA off of him, Remy gladly accepted.