X-Men: Omega Point
- China’s Hero
- Five Become One
- Might of a Nation
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- SFX:Collective Knowledge. Spend a doom die to gain a Specialty at Expert level for the remainder of the Scene.
- SFX:Plenty More of Me. Spend a doom die to ignore physical stress or trauma unless caused by an area attack.
- SFX:Strength of One Billion. Step up or double Enhanced Strength for an action, then take the second-highest rolling die from that action as mental stress.
- Limit:Conscious Activation. While stressed out, asleep, or unconscious, shutdown Collective Mutant. Recover that stress or wake up to recover Collective Mutant. If mental trauma received, shutdown Collective Mutant until trauma is recovered. When Collective Mutant is shutdown, Collective Man reverts to the five brothers and their Affiliations are all single dice.
- Limit:Mutant. When affected by mutant-specific complication or tech, step up the lowest die in the doom pool or add a d6 doom die.
- Limit:Quintuplet. Collective Man has Affiliations like a Large-Scale Threat and is treated as such. Each d10 or greater stress inflicted removes a die from Solo Affiliation. He only uses his Buddy or Team Affiliations when paired up with other Large-Scale Threats.
- Combat Expert
Tao-Yu Brothers — Sun, Chang, Ho, Lin, and Han — have the mutant ability to mentally synchronize the atoms of their bodies and merge themselves into a single superhuman being. Collective Man is a national hero in China. According to Chinese propaganda, as Collective Man they possess the collective strength, knowledge, and wisdom of all the people of China. He is the leader of China’s all-mutant military unit, the People’s Defense Force.