X-Men: Omega Point
- Kentucky Coal Miner
- Off Like a Rocket
- Tactical Leader
- Energy Blast
- Superhuman Durability
- Supersonic Flight
- SFX:Blasting. When making an action that includes Supersonic Flight, you may add an additional Thermo-Chemical Propulsion power die to your pool. If the action
fails, add a die to the doom pool equal to the smaller of the two power dice.
- SFX:Invulnerable. f your reaction dice pool includes Superhuman Durability, spend a doom die to ignore physical stress or trauma.
- SFX:Reactive Power. Spend a doom die to add a Thermo-Chemical Propulsion power to another character’s dice pool before rolling. If that character takes physical stress, take D6 mental stress.
- Limit:Mutant. When affected by mutant-specific complication or tech, step up the lowest die in the doom pool or add a d6 doom die.
- Limit:Explosive Propulsion. In order to use any other Thermo-Chemical Propulsion power, you must use Supersonic Flight in the same dice pool.
- Combat Expert
- Psych Expert
- Vehicle Expert
Apprehended by the Department of Mutant Affairs in Harlan County, Kentucky on January 2, 1969, in violation of the Mutant Registration Act.