X-Men: Omega Point
Deputy Director of the U.N. Special Headquarters for International Efforts for Logistics and Defense (S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Dangerous Liaisons
- Natural Leader
- Russian Superspy
Red Room Conditioning
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Stamina
- SFX:Focus. If a pool includes a Red Room Conditioning power, replace two dice of equal size with one stepped-up die.
- Limit:Deep Programming. Step up the lowest die in the Doom pool or add a d6 doom die to step up emotional stress inflicted by intelligence agencies and their directors.
- Electric Blast
- SFX:Full Auto. In a pool including an Electric Blast die, add D6. Remove the highest-rolling die and step up the effect die.
- SFX:Widow’s Bite. Spend a Doom die to step up Electric Blast to d10; step back to 2d6 for subsequent actions. Activate an opportunity to recover.
- Limit:Gear. Shutdown Widow’s Gear and step up the lowest die in the Doom pool or add a d6 Doom die. Spend a Doom die to recover Widow’s Gear.
- Acrobatics Master
- Combat Master
- Covert Master
- Menace Expert
- Vehicle Expert
Natasha Romanov is known in intelligence circles as “the Black Widow,” the USSR’s most legendary agent. When the United Nations formed S.H.I.E.L.D., the USSR accepted the United States’ nomination of Nicholas Fury as its Director General only on the condition that Romanov become Deputy Director, presumably to keep the agency from becoming a tool of the United States.