X-Men: Omega Point
The Absorbing Man
- Street Kid
- Lacking Subtlety
- Godlike Power and a Henchman’s Brains
- Godlike Durability
- SFX:Absorption. On a successful reaction against an action that would have inflicted physical stress, physical trauma or physical complications, convert your opponent’s effect die into an Omni-morph Duplication stunt or double an Omni-morph Duplication mimicked power trait for the next action. Spend a D6 from the doom pool to use this stunt if your opponent’s action succeeded.
- SFX:Reform Body. Spend a D6 from the doom pool to ignore physical stress or trauma unless caused by psychic attacks.
- SFX:Absorb Shape. Add a D6 to your dice pool for an attack action and step back the highest die in the pool by -1. Step up physical stress inflicted &43;1.
- Limit:Poor Absorption Choice. Step up or add a D6 to the doom pool three times and physically stress out Absorbing Man. Spend a D12 from the doom pool or succeed in a recovery action to recover.
- Combat Expert
- Crime Expert
- Menace Expert
Carl “Crusher” Creel was one of the “street kids” living in Christopher Park who frequented the Stonewall Inn when the riots broke out in 1969. Loki granted him the power to absorb any material he touched so that he could keep the X-Men occupied while he battled his brother Thor. Creel was dissipated by the X-Men during the confrontation at the New Paltz Wine Festival, though it’s likely that he’ll be able to reassemble himself and reappear at some point.